Customers frequently ask the following questions before opting to use breeze blocks for interior and exterior decoration:
1/ Is it suitable for facades and tall buildings?
2/ Do you have any samples of breeze blocks other than white and gray?
3/ What type of paint is utilized to color breeze blocks?
4/ Can curved walls be constructed?
5/ Is there a model of breeze blocks that entirely blocks rainwater?
6/ When utilizing breeze blocks, should you paint before or after construction?
7/ What blocksmodel should you use to construct a fence?
8/ Is it okay to use it in banquets and corridors?
9/ Can breeze blocks be used outside?
Before answering each issue in depth, let's look at the technology used to make Viettiles' breeze blocks, as well as the components, materials, shapes, patterns, and standards they fulfill. What local and foreign materials are included so that we can have a sense of the benefits, drawbacks, and applications of breeze block models before making a decision and answering the above questions for yourself?
Viettiles breeze blocks are manufactured with innovative static pressing technology and without the use of heat, in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standards. Breeze blocks are made entirely of two components: sand and cement.
● Size from 190x190mm - 290x290mm for square
● Sizes from 190x190mm - 300x120mm for special models
- Shape: today's breeze block models are very diverse, no longer limited by common shapes such as squares, but have evolved into special shapes suitable for decoration and increasing unique aesthetics. Unique when used as a triangle, trapezoid, pyramid, hexagon,...
- Pattern: Viettiles breeze blocks currently have more than 70 designs with geometric patterns from natural ones such as flowers, and leaves, to geometric patterns such as round, square, triangle, star...
- Technical properties: Viettiles breeze blocks fully meet the technical specifications according to TCVN 6477:2016 standards in terms of size deviation, appearance, porosity, compressive strength, water absorption, and weight. Suitable and safe for interior and exterior decorative use.
With a broader commercial vision, Viettiles consistently investigates and improves goods toward product excellence, eliminating the following typical faults when creating breeze blocks:
Bavo: a phenomenon of unsharp edges still clinging to extra cement and sand, resulting in aesthetic loss.
Surface flaws: surface cracks or edges, dents caused by unequal component mixing.
Mold enhancement: the static pressing procedure will result in tacky black patches due to inefficient de-mode-moldings.
Molds and surface treatments on breeze block items have improved.
Increase safety when using: The breeze block model has a place for inserting a round iron bar inside. Increases beginners' safety and comfort.
If our breeze block models appeal to you, please visit our website for more information!
No.17, No. 40th Street, An Khanh Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
Speak English: +84 909407983
Speak Vietnamese: +84906808012 - +84906830362