Pattern Code: VCB-019
Dimension: 190 x 190 x 65 mm
Weight: 2.5 - 3 kgs/pcs
Pieces/Box: 4 pcs
Highlighted with a façade decorated from Window wind tiles
When designing for a house, how to decorate the facade is often a difficult problem and takes a lot of time. However, with the use of Window wind tiles, the decoration of the facade will now become much simpler. With the entire façade is covered with a layer of cotton woven from Window wind, the house will become extremely eye-catching and full of attraction.
Comforts when decorating the facade with wind cotton tiles Window
It is an easy construction material
Wind cotton bricks are materials commonly made from cement and sand, have been used for a long time. Window wind tile has suitable size, square shape, easy for design and construction for buildings.
Wind cotton brick Window
Create a sustainable facade
Window wind tile products are produced by static pressing method with high intensity to ensure the hardness and durability of each brick. Using wind-brick to build the façade to help the project to be sustainable over time.
Environmentally friendly, creating a cool space for the house
In architectural buildings, creating open space is extremely important. Window wind tile has an extremely effective heat-resistant effect, helps air to clear and overcome the problems of the secret tube houses.
In addition, with the global warming, the use of non-baked window tile products is the optimal choice of customers and is responsible for living with the surrounding environment.
Ensuring impressive and modern beauty
Window wind tile is not only a normal construction material but also contributes to the beauty of the façade and the space of your home. In addition to helping to circulate the air, it also increases modernity, creating its own imprint and bringing aesthetic value to the house.
The beautiful façade of Window wind tiles is unique
Instead of using an electric fan, air conditioner to cool the house, you can use wind cotton tiles, which are both cost-effective and environment-friendly and also ensure the beauty of the building. Wind cotton window will help you take advantage of wind and natural light, create a clear, bright and modern space.
Quy trình thi công gạch thông gió
Process of construction of ventilation bricks
Here are some basic steps in the construction process of ventilated tiles with professional architects and construction contractors for your reference:
Step 1: Prepare construction surface
Clean the surface and ensure a flat surface (mortar or cement may be used). Do not execute wind-cotton tiles on too smooth or fragile surfaces such as ceramic tiles, glass, ...
Step 2: Prepare construction materials
Prepare normal masonry mortar (including cement, clean sand, clean water with a ratio of 1: 1 for mortar and cement) or tile adhesives.
Note that mortar must be mixed with medium plastic, ensuring not too wet. Mortar grade conforms to design requirements.
Step 3: Prepare to build
Measure the width and height of the wall or space to be constructed. Divide the tile gap, if the tile distance is too far apart (> 20mm), it will need to be closer to 8 - 10mm with 190mm tiles and about 10 - 20mm with 280mm tiles. The extra distance should be put on both sides of the wall so that the mortar can be inserted into that gap. You should test the wind cotton bricks into the construction box to divide the distance needed.
Use the light wire to determine the square of the ground with the corner points of the wall.
Step 4: Conduct construction
- Start construction at the corner points defined above.
- Spread the mortar evenly about 1cm into the wall. Create a layer of ribs between the mortar so that when laying the tiles it will be spread out to the edges of the tiles, avoiding wasting mortar, and creating a layer of adhesion to the wind-brick.
- Build from corners and then continue building the rest of the wall. It is necessary to locate several tablets for each direction built first. Tie the two bricks at the two corners and stretch them as mold to build the remaining ones.
- Continue spreading mortar to build the next row. Remove the grout vessels and position the tiles in the correct position.
- Suitable mortar circuit thickness ranges from 5-10 mm. Can flexibly adjust this thickness but should not be too much.
Many works use Window wind tiles
Notes when executing wind cotton tiles
- You can use the eyes to cut bricks when necessary.
- Use a flying scraper and keep the excess mortar to reuse when applying, not to let this mortar dry wasted.
- In case the walls need windows, it is necessary to brace the concrete on the top and sides of the box. Thickness from 30 - 50mm depending on the width of the box, but not more than 1.2m. The depth of the mold is equal to the thickness of the wall (usually 110 - 220mm). It is possible to use steel frames from 8 - 10mm thick as frames to place tiles deep.
- If it is built from 2.5 to 3m, it is necessary to have concrete bracing (3-5cm) to lock the bracing, a width of about 4 - 5m, need to have pillars of bricks or concrete pillars to lock the wall.
Above is some information about Window wind tile and the process of building wind cotton tiles for your reference. If you need to learn as well as own the most beautiful and high quality wind tiles, please contact VIET TILES immediately. We will bring the best products and services to you.